Experience: 3-6 years post qualification (CA)
- General Ledger & Reporting:
- Monthly closings and preparation of monthly results.
- Draw up monthly financial reports.
- Preparing year end Statutory Financial Statements.
- Preparing projection for advance tax working every quarter and assisting / coordinating with tax team
- Assist in preparing budgets and forecasts.
- Assist in reconciliation of payroll standard vs actual Cost.
- Prepare analysis of accounts as requested.
- Prepare / Review journal entries.
- Preparation of monthly accounting of provisions for Overhead Cost.
- Prepare variety of studies, reports and related information and interpretation to the management for decision making purposes.
- Fixed Asset:
- Create and monitor a system of controls, procedures, and forms for the recordation of fixed assets.
- Assign tag numbers to fixed assets.
- Record fixed asset acquisitions and dispositions in the accounting system.
- Reconcile the balance in the fixed asset subsidiary ledger to the summary-level account in the general ledger.
- Review and update the detailed schedule of fixed assets and accumulated depreciation.
- Conduct periodic impairment reviews for intangible assets.
- Conduct periodic physical inventory counts of fixed assets.
- Conduct analyses related to fixed assets as requested by management.
Fair & working knowledge of other Accounting areas such as Project Accounting, Accounts Payable & Treasury would be an advantage.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Construction / Engineering / Cement / Metals
Functional Area:Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:CA - First Attempt, Second Attempt